- 01-Apr-2013 to 02-Apr-2013 (EST)
- SATCOM Earth Station Technician
- Melbourne, FL, USA
- Full Time
Health, vision, dental, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401K benefits, sick leave, vacation and holiday pay.
Telecommunication Support Services (TSS), a worldwide engineering and technical services provider for the commercial and government sectors specializing in broadband, radar, satellite communications and wireless, has an opening for a SATCOM Earth Station Technician in Key West, Florida. The ideal candidate will be expected to act as a support/representative for TSS to the Government client in a fast paced environment on a wide range of disciplines. The position requires an individual with excellent technical, organizational and written/verbal communication skills capable of successfully interfacing with both foreign and domestic government organizations.
Selected applicants will:
- Have U.S. Citizenship
- Have a SECRET level Government Security Investigation or have the ability to obtain one.
- Have 3 years minimum of "hands-on" experience supporting all of the following:
- Earth Terminal operations including IF and RF equipment
- Juniper CTP systems
- Perform operations & maintenance activities on the above SATCOM system
- Monitors Preventive Maintenance schedules
- Perform RADAR Data Quality Monitor duties
- Tracks and monitors TMDE calibration program
- Maintains Earth Station related publications and Technical Orders.
- Performs other duties as needed to accomplish the MASS project requirements.
TSS offers a stable work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!