- 21-Oct-2013 to 01-May-2014 (EST)
- Melbourne, FL, USA
- Full Time
Health, dental, vision, life, short term disability, long term disability insurances, 401k plan, select holidays, vacation, and sick pay.
Telecommunication Support Services (TSS), a worldwide engineering and technical services provider for the commercial and government sectors specializing in broadband, radar, satellite, and wireless, has openings for radar technicians with experience on any of the following radars: TPS-43E, TPS-63, TPS-70, TPS-73 or TPS-75. Relocation and travel within Guatemala will be required. Position is assigned to a remote location with no family accomodations.
Selected applicants will:
- Have a valid Passport or have the ability to obtain one.
- Have a SECRET level Government Security Investigation or have the ability to obtain one.
- Have 3 years minimum of hands-on experience supporting one or more of the following:
AN/TPS – 43E
AN/TPS – 63
AN/TPS – 70
AN/TPS – 73
AN/TPS – 75
- Experience working with property control, logistics, and quality standards.
- Possess and maintain ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Possess and maintain ability to work various shifts, overtime, weekends, holidays, etc., as required.
Telecommunication Support Services, Inc. (TSS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!